- DOTSAP Services is an in-depth interview that includes Physical and Mental Health History, and Alcohol and/or Substance Use History, Psychosocial Assessment, and Review of All Documentation Related to Request for Services. This information will be used to make recommendations concerning education, treatment, follow-up testing and after-care (49 CFR Part 40).
Administrations covered under DOT drugs and alcohol testing
- Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Authority (FTA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)