Our therapists administer comprehensive bio-psycho-social assessments and provides evidenced-based psychotherapeutic and interventive goals and objectives to help in reducing symptoms.
We provide court-ordered supervised visitation inside our office only.
We provide private Clinical Supervision for MSW/LMHC students, and Social Workers both LMSWs and LCSWs.
We have a therapist who is also a DWI/DUI NYS OASAS Provider of Screenings, Assessments, and Evaluations and a USDOT Substance Abuse Professional.
We are approved by the NYCDOE to provide counseling, play therapy, parenting skills, and psycho education of childhood/developmental milestones.
- Toxic Families
- Self Esteem
- Coping Skills
- ADHD and ADD
- Learn Parenting Skills
- Develop upon Interpersonal Relationships
- Learn and Develop upon Anger Management Skills
- Learn how to understand and manage Family Conflict
- Substance Abuse
- Behavioral Issues in school and at home
- Career and Vocational Counseling
- Learn Work Essential Skills
- Domestic Violence
- Marital and Couples Counseling
- DBT and CBT Interventions
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Sex Therapy
- Bipolar Disorders
- Domestic Abuse
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Physical and Learning Disabilities
- Time Management
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Eclectic Family / Marital Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma Focused Modalities
- Beginning psychotherapy at Four Bridges Social Work Services (FBSWS) can eventually help you learn how to manage your anger appropriately if uncontrollable frustration or rage starts to impact your job, your relationships, day to day functioning, and/or your entire life. Through psychotherapy, our therapists can help you discover the underlying causes of your anger and start formulating strategies for controlling it and expressing it appropriately. Our therapists can assist in your ability to apply relaxation skills in order to reduce anger as well as provide cognitive restructuring among other skills to replace irrational emotional thought processes that often conjure up anger with logical rational ones. Anger Management Skills can give you the tools you need to enjoy life and your relationships with others.